this yr's Dim Sum Dollies was not as amazing as last yr's. i guessed it was alright only. nevertheless, i enjoyed the play with darling. at least, darling din tink it was too boring. haha. he used to tink theatre plays were boring shit. haha. so wrong if you choose the right play to watch! haha. happy happy day!!!


working my lungs out AGAIN. sigh. im already counting down the days. 12 more weeks. i will be a free girl. =) 12 weeks seems short. but if i change it to days, it will be 72days, minus one off-day per week. haha. wadever la huh. makes no diff.


damn it. i wont be able to see this coming week's proj superstar!!!!! so angry. cuz i will be working 3pm-11pm!! shit. i bet it's gonna be so exciting. sigh.

in my past..

my blog is like damn quiet now. i dun have time to...
been sneezing my lungs out. anyone missing me? sig...
i bought a Shu Uemura's Moouse blusher. haha. expe...
i love rainy days. so i can slp at home. laze on b...
i got into a fucking car accident yesterday. fuck....
it's so irritating. am suppose to be able to sleep...
drove down town yesterday with baby for dinner at ...
i enjoy working everyday. i have passion for my jo...
i still dont have a phone. urrgh. the feeling is s...
my stupid phone is spoilt!!! urrgh. was talking on...