been sneezing my lungs out. anyone missing me? sigh. i miss so many people. most of 'em are my cresentians. uni has already started, the less time we'll be able to meet. sigh. time clashes all the time. even with my baby's timetable. haven seen him for days. -shakes head-


i want to go bangkok to shop. hk trip is not possible during nov. cuz it clashes with baby's semester break. damn it.


i hope he's gonna purchase the "dim sum dollies" tickets. nearly had a big quarrel yesterday becuz of it. haha. quite shitty actually. oh well.


moodswings. my "thing" is coming. pimples popping up all over. urrgh. so irritating. anyway, mummy and aunty visited me at Ritz today. =) met them at the lobby after work.


oh well. im feeeling damn cow sleepy. damn lazy to even bathe. how?


anyway, i haven driven the car since the accident at far east. no guts. =(

in my past..

i bought a Shu Uemura's Moouse blusher. haha. expe...
i love rainy days. so i can slp at home. laze on b...
i got into a fucking car accident yesterday. fuck....
it's so irritating. am suppose to be able to sleep...
drove down town yesterday with baby for dinner at ...
i enjoy working everyday. i have passion for my jo...
i still dont have a phone. urrgh. the feeling is s...
my stupid phone is spoilt!!! urrgh. was talking on...
pardon my entry. whatever im gonna post, is linked...
i've been wanting to change my blogskin. but i jus...