my blog is like damn quiet now. i dun have time to update as frequently as before. and no one seems to leave a tag for me as well. haha. how sad.


anyway, national day is sucha fun day. at work, it was busy like MAD. my hair was all over my face. amazingly, i opened abt 10 bottles of champagne with my bare hands. so painful can? cuz champagne's cork is damn damn tight. it's a really challenging day. haha. i was stationed in the pantry. and the amt of drink orders that came in at one time was WOW. haha. one person ordered finish the next one came in and ordered a whole new set of drinks. i had to keep reciting the drinks. haha. made me a little paranoid. the funny thing was, me and my senior, shedah, we were both singing and still in the relax mood even though the speed of service was much much faster than usual. my first time. =)


oh well. off tmr. finally. been really tired. chalet yesterday at orchid country club. din get to slp at all cuz i had to wake up at 4.30am. was in charged of opening the club today. well well. came home and slept for more than 2 hrs. very good. now i cannot sleep. haha.


woke up and drove to habourfront for dinner with darling. =) simple yet the cosy. haha. could get the car cuz daddy is away on a business trip since sunday. will be back tonight. AND I ALWAYS FORGET TO ON THE HEADLIGHTS WHENEVER I DRIVE AT NIGHT!!!


//happy birthday SINGAPORE! //

in my past..

been sneezing my lungs out. anyone missing me? sig...
i bought a Shu Uemura's Moouse blusher. haha. expe...
i love rainy days. so i can slp at home. laze on b...
i got into a fucking car accident yesterday. fuck....
it's so irritating. am suppose to be able to sleep...
drove down town yesterday with baby for dinner at ...
i enjoy working everyday. i have passion for my jo...
i still dont have a phone. urrgh. the feeling is s...
my stupid phone is spoilt!!! urrgh. was talking on...
pardon my entry. whatever im gonna post, is linked...