my off day was a day well spent. drove up to kallang to fetch my cousins. den we went SAFRA@ Mt Faber for a swim and a tan. i'm a lit' tanned now. good. i prefer being tanned than being fair. got a lit' burnt. but i applied lotion before i went to bed last night. so it's not as painful now.


after safra, went home and waited for my parents and darling to come home. we had yummy dinner at the hawker. good fooood. simple day but i totally enjoyed myself.


im still super traumatised over that bloody incident. i closed my eyes and i can see the ugly bitch, point her fingers at me, accusing me of shouting and scolding her ALL THE TIME infront of boss. urrgh. i mustnt let her affect me. thanks to jasmine lahling for her advice. i wont let this old bitch have the chance to affect my mood at work. just 6 more weeks. i'll be back in campus. FYI, this old bitch joined us for more than 2mths and she cant even do a checkout. and she doesnt use FIDELIO at all. bloody useless! all she knows is clean up the kitchen and wipe the tables. might as well stay at home and be a housewife. not that her husband cant afford.

in my past..

shit happened at work. stayed back for more than 2...
It's been nearly a week since i last blogged. busy...
am sucha good girl today. just finished e-journal ...
im fucking sleepy now. sigh. it's amazing how i us...
spent over $200 yesterday. well done sarah.
whatever. -rolls eyes-my blog is for me to voice m...
It's just sympathy votes. Cannot last you a long l...
went to check my tp webmail yesterday. and one of ...
this yr's Dim Sum Dollies was not as amazing as la...
my blog is like damn quiet now. i dun have time to...