It's been nearly a week since i last blogged. busy me.

am having a very bad sore throat now. -coughs-


i realised that my temper aint very good recently. i snapped at almost everyone.


im super underpaid. not enuff money. urrgh. and there's this educational trip in november. we can choose either Bali, Macau or Dubai. i wanna go Dubai. it's the "IN" country now. lala. who's choosing waD? keep me updated on my taggie! =P

in my past..

am sucha good girl today. just finished e-journal ...
im fucking sleepy now. sigh. it's amazing how i us...
spent over $200 yesterday. well done sarah.
whatever. -rolls eyes-my blog is for me to voice m...
It's just sympathy votes. Cannot last you a long l...
went to check my tp webmail yesterday. and one of ...
this yr's Dim Sum Dollies was not as amazing as la...
my blog is like damn quiet now. i dun have time to...
been sneezing my lungs out. anyone missing me? sig...
i bought a Shu Uemura's Moouse blusher. haha. expe...