im fucking sleepy now. sigh. it's amazing how i used to not understand how a person can sleep and sleep and still complain, he/she is still sleepy. haha. im now in this situation. no matter how early or how much i sleep, i will still wake up, feeling sleeepy. urrgh.


im so glad darling came over to fetch me. i complained to him abt work the moment we met up. non stop, till we reached the bus stop. haha. i felt like a clingy little girl the whole evening. =) maybe this only happens when bf wears a red tee. haha. wadever. i like guys to wear red tee. =P


well. im yawning a zillion times. =O time for bed.

in my past..

spent over $200 yesterday. well done sarah.
whatever. -rolls eyes-my blog is for me to voice m...
It's just sympathy votes. Cannot last you a long l...
went to check my tp webmail yesterday. and one of ...
this yr's Dim Sum Dollies was not as amazing as la...
my blog is like damn quiet now. i dun have time to...
been sneezing my lungs out. anyone missing me? sig...
i bought a Shu Uemura's Moouse blusher. haha. expe...
i love rainy days. so i can slp at home. laze on b...
i got into a fucking car accident yesterday. fuck....