am sucha good girl today. just finished e-journal and some proposal for Club. yay! Dept meeting tmr at 1.30pm. well well. looking forward.


drove the new car today. it's a day old! haha. super duper stressed. daddy sat beside me. nagged and nagged and nagged. i know it's for my own good. =) i din throw my temper! i just kept quiet. Auto car is so fuN! i love. =) my first attempt on auto cars okay. so i might sound a lit' overly excited. oh well. can you guess wad colour is the car?


i bought corrine may's CD. it's for the car. haha. not for home use. im on probation! i can only drive the car if dad's beside me. urrgh. after crashing the old car, no trust man. haha. anyway, im not complaining. cuz i wanna be a good female driver. not like those any how and end up, being a road hazzard. wadever.


i miss my baby. sigh.

in my past..

im fucking sleepy now. sigh. it's amazing how i us...
spent over $200 yesterday. well done sarah.
whatever. -rolls eyes-my blog is for me to voice m...
It's just sympathy votes. Cannot last you a long l...
went to check my tp webmail yesterday. and one of ...
this yr's Dim Sum Dollies was not as amazing as la...
my blog is like damn quiet now. i dun have time to...
been sneezing my lungs out. anyone missing me? sig...
i bought a Shu Uemura's Moouse blusher. haha. expe...
i love rainy days. so i can slp at home. laze on b...