shit happened at work. stayed back for more than 2 hrs. bloody hell. all because of a 40yr old b*tch. complained to my asst manager that i shout at her ALL THE TIME. and said that i have a fucking attitude prob. plus, she shouted at me, saying "my own mother oso dun scold me, you actually scolded me." pls la. i was so busy doing 4 check-outs. where to find time to scold. i din even pee the whole day at work except during break. and she kept emphasizing in front of boss that she doesnt backstab. yeah right. and when boss asked her to quote days and examples of my shouting and scolding. she said, "I FORGOT. but the next time sarah does that to me, i will tell you IMMEDIATELY." wtf. if there's no work involve, i wont even want to speak to her. what more, scold her. waste my energy. becuz i obviously know she wont understand. so old already, still work with a bunch of youngsters. I HATE it when she said i scolded her and shouted at her!!! becuz i would have admitted if i've done so. i told boss i would only apologise when im in the wrong. fuck la. still a long story. urrgh. old bitch.



gidania chair chair's party was fun! stayed for a couple of hrs, but i totally enjoyed myself. tgt with alice jie jie. sheryl came and we had to go shortly. sucha pity. my bf's sucha sweetie. =P he helped us to carry the present. haha. well. he hates to hold shopping bags. haha. must be trained by me. muhahah. aiyo. my stupid camera!!! i charged already. den when taking pictures, auto shut!! baby hates me. cuz it's when he wanna take a pic with ferrin big chair chair. hee. nonetheless, we have a picture of 3! me, baby & ferrin. =P


//baby. i think i have fallen inlove with you, all over again. i love you.//

in my past..

It's been nearly a week since i last blogged. busy...
am sucha good girl today. just finished e-journal ...
im fucking sleepy now. sigh. it's amazing how i us...
spent over $200 yesterday. well done sarah.
whatever. -rolls eyes-my blog is for me to voice m...
It's just sympathy votes. Cannot last you a long l...
went to check my tp webmail yesterday. and one of ...
this yr's Dim Sum Dollies was not as amazing as la...
my blog is like damn quiet now. i dun have time to...
been sneezing my lungs out. anyone missing me? sig...