man. totally lost touch with my blog. poor bloggie. been having alot alot of late nights. work has also taken up alot of my time. urrgh.


just a few updates and i will go to bed. so tired.


went for my godparents' 15th wedding anni. but i tototally din enjoy the dinner at all. stoned thru the dinner. was on the phone with several girlies of mine. talked and talked. went ink with my cousin and her bf. andrea girlie joined us shortly after work. had a great conversation with her. left only when ink closed.


today went to Raffles Hospital today to unstitch my wound. appointment at 9.30am. i woke up at 10am. hahaha. luckily the doc is my uncle. if not, i really dunno how. was in town till 7plus. den went over to ink. yet again. haha. the live band is good man. but they have alot of intervals. and they only play for a short while. sucha pity. but i go there for the ambience. marissa and cindy were drunk. cindy bit my hand. haha. and marissa touched my breasts. in public. so in return, i touched hers too. haha. solid. haha. if she sees this, she's so gonna chop me. giggglez.


i know i nid to meet these frenz. i really nid to find time man...

wing, xue, sammy, alvin, jasmine png, joseph peh peh, marky, viy, benj, etc.

in my past..

When i needed you the most, where were you?I was h...
my off day was a day well spent. drove up to kalla...
shit happened at work. stayed back for more than 2...
It's been nearly a week since i last blogged. busy...
am sucha good girl today. just finished e-journal ...
im fucking sleepy now. sigh. it's amazing how i us...
spent over $200 yesterday. well done sarah.
whatever. -rolls eyes-my blog is for me to voice m...
It's just sympathy votes. Cannot last you a long l...
went to check my tp webmail yesterday. and one of ...