When i needed you the most, where were you?
I was hospitalised, feeling like shit all the time.
I needed you to be by my side, hold my hands and tell me i'd be alright.
I wanted you to be the one who called for the nurse when i bled.
When the nurse cleaned my wound, i closed my eyes tightly cuz it was so painful.
But if you were holding my hands, sitting by the bed, i know i would definitely be fine.
Being with you, i never once thought that if i were to be hospitalised, you would be home and not come visit me at all.
What were YOU thinking?

in my past..

my off day was a day well spent. drove up to kalla...
shit happened at work. stayed back for more than 2...
It's been nearly a week since i last blogged. busy...
am sucha good girl today. just finished e-journal ...
im fucking sleepy now. sigh. it's amazing how i us...
spent over $200 yesterday. well done sarah.
whatever. -rolls eyes-my blog is for me to voice m...
It's just sympathy votes. Cannot last you a long l...
went to check my tp webmail yesterday. and one of ...
this yr's Dim Sum Dollies was not as amazing as la...