finally i have the time to sit in front of my computer and blog. i dun even rem when was the last time i blogged. oh well.


work has always been a routine. and many a times, i really dread going to work. but now that im left with only 4 days at Ritz. i kinda miss everything. the people, the ROUTINE, the guests. BUT NOT THE WORKING HRS. haha. at Ritz, i have met the most wonderful bunch of people, guests, colleagues, etc. some have become close friends, drinking khakis, suppering khakis, etc. I have also learnt alot abt how working life is in the real world. it's not like having a part-time job. i seemed to be working full-time for the past 5mths. every one in the dept is responsible for every single thing in the dept. gosh. sometimes, we are even responsible for other depts. And i also learnt so much abt politics, bloody bitches at work, backstabbers, bootlickers, etc. so many. i will really really miss everything at Ritz. definitely must take lotsa pictures on my last day..


ive been on a "rollercoaster ride" recently. emotionally and mentally. there's so many things going thru my mind. relationships, career choices and myself. In a r/s, i din know that im actually moulding a person into someone i want. i've never thot of changing a person. but more of wanting him to become a better person. there's a fine line between moulding a person and wanting him to change for the better. till now, i cant figure it out. im afraid to go into another r/s. i dun want the same thing to happen again. i dun want the other party to say that im forcing him to change FOR MY SAKE. maybe that's why, i should take things really slow now.


as for the career choices. i really dunno what i wanna do after i graduate. i know ive heard tons of advices from tons of people. be it my boss, my liason officer, my colleagues, my guests, my friends, my family. gosh. im still struggling man.


it makes me wonder. if he feels the same way too.

in my past..

*sneeze* cold cold. it's raining now. lovely weath...
Artist: Shania TwainAlbum: Come On OverTitle: From...
man. totally lost touch with my blog. poor bloggie...
When i needed you the most, where were you?I was h...
my off day was a day well spent. drove up to kalla...
shit happened at work. stayed back for more than 2...
It's been nearly a week since i last blogged. busy...
am sucha good girl today. just finished e-journal ...
im fucking sleepy now. sigh. it's amazing how i us...
spent over $200 yesterday. well done sarah.