okay. i just had a look at ole-bb and i saw some "consultancy project" thingy. i looked through the lecture notes and i dun understand. i guessed im used to the working routine. now that i see lecture notes, it kinda freaks me out. all the big jargons, explanation, project deadlines, proposals, reasoning, etc. i thought i was looking forward to sch. but now, im a lit' scared. im afraid i cant cope. sigh. it will definitely take me a while to get used to the life of a poly student again. urrgh~


i went tanning today!!! perfect! i loveee. but just a lit' tanner and i will be pleased. haha. tanning khaki was alvin today. good weather. sunny yet windy. fell aslp several times. haha. i was wearing my new pink bikini!! so pretty. i love. i could have taken alot of pics. but my digi cam is with jasmine. she's away in bangkok with her half for a week. so im camera-less for one week. im so obessed with myself. i wonder how can i live without my cam. so as usual, i took alvin's cam. snap and snap and snap! haha. i hope he sends me soon, so i can post! met up with gen for dinner at pasta mania. i finished my pasta for once!!! haha. guessed i was really hungry..boo. the company was great! =) den we went to take neoprint! haha. sth that i haven do for a zillion yrs! relieving the JI times. haha. turned out quite pretty. hee.


oh! i gotta renew my passport tmr. den go for a manicure. my nails are too disgusting and dry. yikes. no money oso must squeeze to pamper my poor nails. gosh. before attachment, my nails were like clean, neat and free from dry skin and cuticles. NOW, dry and peeling. gosh. and i hope i have the money for my toes as well. be patient lit' toes!


well. i need another heart-to-heart talk. i hope it happens tmr.

in my past..

me and sophia (i look gungho here. haha..) 
me and diane =) 
me and wei wei! 
i spent a bomb yesterday. i signed and signed my d...
yesterday was my last day at Ritz. i was suppose t...
finally i have the time to sit in front of my comp...
*sneeze* cold cold. it's raining now. lovely weath...
Artist: Shania TwainAlbum: Come On OverTitle: From...
man. totally lost touch with my blog. poor bloggie...
When i needed you the most, where were you?I was h...