i spent a bomb yesterday. i signed and signed my debit card. haha. im officially BANKRUPT! i bought a jacket from Brosproduct, a bikini from tannlines, eye cream from bodyshop, went drinking at alleybar. and im gonna cut and colour my hair today. in total, i signed $300/-. excluding the haircut! and i haven gotten my oct's pay yet. lalala. i din noe why i spent so much. but i needed all of those. haha. well well. i nid a part-time job. anybody?


bumped into a zillion pple in town yesterday. since attachment started, i din have the time and energy to walk and stroll along orchard road on a sat afternoon till late at night. one of em is ALVIN!!! =) haven seen him for YEARS! and we were like shouting and hugging in the middle of the pavement. haha. everyone was looking. but DUN CARE RIGHT? haha. we're definitely gonna meet up on tues....lalala. =P saw camilia sweetie also. haha. and also bumped into Ys. haha. and many more.


//prays that my hair turns out pretty!//

in my past..

yesterday was my last day at Ritz. i was suppose t...
finally i have the time to sit in front of my comp...
*sneeze* cold cold. it's raining now. lovely weath...
Artist: Shania TwainAlbum: Come On OverTitle: From...
man. totally lost touch with my blog. poor bloggie...
When i needed you the most, where were you?I was h...
my off day was a day well spent. drove up to kalla...
shit happened at work. stayed back for more than 2...
It's been nearly a week since i last blogged. busy...
am sucha good girl today. just finished e-journal ...