let me remind myself. i've got tons of proj piling up. consultancy proj (individual), mini project, SIP portfolio. all deadlines are in less than 2 weeks time. plus i've got to submit the last e-journal for closure of SIP, deadline 6th nov. faints.


my timetable is almost perfect!!! i looooooove. no sch on fridays! the longest day is monday, 9-5. the rest of the days, i end at 3pm or earlier. i've got more time for myself and proj. good good.


and im hungry! urrgh. had supper at abt 10plus with cousins. am still hungry now. how can this be!!!!! and i've been having gastric for the past few days. wonder what's wrong!



4th nov, a new chapter. im looking forward to see what the future holds.

in my past..

okay. i just had a look at ole-bb and i saw some "...
me and sophia (i look gungho here. haha..) 
me and diane =) 
me and wei wei! 
i spent a bomb yesterday. i signed and signed my d...
yesterday was my last day at Ritz. i was suppose t...
finally i have the time to sit in front of my comp...
*sneeze* cold cold. it's raining now. lovely weath...
Artist: Shania TwainAlbum: Come On OverTitle: From...
man. totally lost touch with my blog. poor bloggie...