im a happy girl today because baby came down after work to surprise me. sucha sweetie. i was really shocked when he called me and asked me to "look behind". haha. i was on the way to get myself late lunch. so i was smiling when i saw him. =)


im left with HTseminar semester paper. and i will be done. and this coming week, have to finish up group proposal. oh well. so many to do eh.


i dreamt that baby and i were holidaying at Ritz-Carlton Bali. haha. how cool is that. Massages, Spas, Bubble baths, etc. i love.

in my past..

i couldnt slp the whole night. was thinking about ...
okay. i just realised that there's 2 proposals to ...
I need the full-time Romeo. To express his love fo...
i saw a scratch on my car today. i dunno if i was ...
let me remind myself. i've got tons of proj piling...
okay. i just had a look at ole-bb and i saw some "...
me and sophia (i look gungho here. haha..) 
me and diane =) 
me and wei wei! 
i spent a bomb yesterday. i signed and signed my d...