okay. i just realised that there's 2 proposals to be handed in on Monday, 14th Nov, 9am. Very nice. i haven done any. will be doing it over the weekends. doubt i can meet geok. she's so gonna CHOP ME. urrgh.


tmr will be a busy day. collect passport, go back sch to buy textbooks, get notes from my locker, etc. i dun really rem what else i nid to do. but well. i noe tmr will be the end of our "honeymoon period". once baby starts work after one week mc, i will have to be an independent girl. it will be considered lucky if i can see him once a week. sigh. with his busy schedule. things will be tough. i noe he's working hard to earn money. but it's really tiring. i dun wish to see him collapse one day due to over exhaustion. hope things will turn out fine. i will try to be understanding.


what i want for christmas is.....?



in my past..

let me remind myself. i've got tons of proj piling...
okay. i just had a look at ole-bb and i saw some "...
me and sophia (i look gungho here. haha..) 
me and diane =) 
me and wei wei! 
i spent a bomb yesterday. i signed and signed my d...
yesterday was my last day at Ritz. i was suppose t...
finally i have the time to sit in front of my comp...
*sneeze* cold cold. it's raining now. lovely weath...
Artist: Shania TwainAlbum: Come On OverTitle: From...