im relieved to be back in Singapore. The experience i had in Dubai was overwhelming. More negative than positive. The hotel's service quality was so bad. horrible. Long story. aint gonna type it all out. their GENERAL MANAGER is pathetic. it was just so disappointing. food there is not to my liking. i ate lesser and lesser as days past. whenever i had the chance, i would eat cup noodles in my room. yummy! the traffic was really bad during their peak hours. gosh. and there's so many cars on the road because they dun have to pay COE and road tax. it's a TAX-FREE city.


On the hindsight, i enjoyed myself so much on the first day. the Desert Safari. during last semester, i did a project on some incentive programme and my group used dubai as a destination. we read so much abt dubai and their places of interest. desert safari was really good. u have to see the video. haha. it was a bumpy and terrifying car ride on the desert. BUT BUT BUT, fun and exciting!


shopping wise was alright. spent quite a bit. but not alot on myself. the perfumes there are selling at a VERY VERY reasonable price. i bought myself 3! haha. stock-up ma. bought a very very pretty pair of heels at a steal. lalala. that was a very last min thing. luckily jazzy lahling was patient with me. thanks girl!


overall. i had fun. i enjoyed myself. but im happy to be back in Singapore. btw, i hate LONG FLIGHTS! urrgh. haha. so random. well. im happy to be home. glad to be in my baby's arms after so long. my face lit up when i saw him at the airport. the smile, the hug, the kiss. and the beautiful bouquet of flowers. i realised it's my loved ones that keeps me happy. if they have been with me in dubai, i guess, it's a different story. it would have been a more enjoyable trip.

in my past..

my flight has been delayed till 4.30am. very nice....
only recently, im fucking lousy at parking my own ...
i realised that whenever projs are piling up, i wi...
im a happy girl today because baby came down after...
i couldnt slp the whole night. was thinking about ...
okay. i just realised that there's 2 proposals to ...
I need the full-time Romeo. To express his love fo...
i saw a scratch on my car today. i dunno if i was ...
let me remind myself. i've got tons of proj piling...
okay. i just had a look at ole-bb and i saw some "...