only recently, im fucking lousy at parking my own car! fuck fuck fuck. i hate the feeling! bloody hell. just scratched my dear new car again!!!! abt 4cm long. and the paint came off. fuckie fuckie fuckie doodles. the best part is, my dad cant be bothered to scold me nor nag at me. he just kept quiet and ignored me!!! i begged him to say sth, at least scold or flare up a lit'. but he just ignored!! i felt so bad. i went to top-up full-tank for the car, cuz it was nearly empty. and im broke again. S$70, i could have bought many pretty clothes.


BUKIT MERAH CENTRAL's CARPARK IS CURSED!!!! fuck the narrow lots. fuck it!!!!

in my past..

i realised that whenever projs are piling up, i wi...
im a happy girl today because baby came down after...
i couldnt slp the whole night. was thinking about ...
okay. i just realised that there's 2 proposals to ...
I need the full-time Romeo. To express his love fo...
i saw a scratch on my car today. i dunno if i was ...
let me remind myself. i've got tons of proj piling...
okay. i just had a look at ole-bb and i saw some "...
me and sophia (i look gungho here. haha..) 
me and diane =)