my flight has been delayed till 4.30am. very nice. im so slpy, but i cant slp. cuz i have to rch the airport at 1am, to meet up with the rest. checking in only at 2.30am. oh well. wth. i hope it will be a safe flight.

im gonna miss everyone. so pls miss me. will be back on the 25th. hope there wont be any delay.

//dearest baby, i wonder if u will ever get to read this post. well, you will be missed by me. very much indeed. till im back, take good care of yourself and dun overwork. have sufficient rest. lots of love, hugs and kisses. muacks.//

in my past..

i realised that whenever projs are piling up, i wi...
im a happy girl today because baby came down after...
i couldnt slp the whole night. was thinking about ...
okay. i just realised that there's 2 proposals to ...
I need the full-time Romeo. To express his love fo...
i saw a scratch on my car today. i dunno if i was ...
let me remind myself. i've got tons of proj piling...
okay. i just had a look at ole-bb and i saw some "...
me and sophia (i look gungho here. haha..) 
me and diane =)