im addicted to Nora Roberts' novel. like wad leigh said, she's always in her own world when she reads her novel. im feeling the same way now. i nearly missed my station while on my way to sch today. it's so exciting. i dun wanna put that book down!


novel aside, our CPM project is not progressing at all. i guess, it's not a healthy sign. oh well. hope our group falls under the category where we will only be productive when the deadline is much nearer.


the scent of bvlgari homme's perfume makes me melt. i miss my love.


I missed ZOUKOUT, yet again. heard different comments from various friends. well. maybe i will try it out next year?

in my past..

my flight has been delayed till 4.30am. very nice....
only recently, im fucking lousy at parking my own ...
i realised that whenever projs are piling up, i wi...
im a happy girl today because baby came down after...
i couldnt slp the whole night. was thinking about ...
okay. i just realised that there's 2 proposals to ...
I need the full-time Romeo. To express his love fo...
i saw a scratch on my car today. i dunno if i was ...
let me remind myself. i've got tons of proj piling...
okay. i just had a look at ole-bb and i saw some "...