portfolio was handed up on fri. there's plenty of stuffs coming up for CPM grp proj. Seminar's report for dubai trip, deadline 16th dec, fri. gonna have major headache everyday. sigh~ i've yet to do my Calculus tutorial. will definitely complete it tmr.

my sister's birthday in 3 days time. she whines and whines for a bag! urrgh. gonna spend money again. and my aunty's birthday celebration on the 10th. another birthday present. my my..i feel so broke. haha. plus christmas is coming uP!! i dunno what to get for my baby...hmmm. that fussy boy.

i cant wait for CNY!! all the red packets...haha. shop for new clothes, new haircut, a mani & pedi session, trim eyebrows, new heeeeels!!! woooo. i've got a LoooOoong list! And and anD!! im gonna revamp my room before CNY! but lazy la. i wanna get rid of all the soft toys! no more kiddish looking room. haha. must be style~

i nearly fainted at NUH yesterday. went to visit baby's dad. den all of a sudden, i couldnt hear. neither could i see clearly. saw patches of darkness. at that moment, i knew i had to sit down. i sat down for a while, but i was still giddy. felt like puking. till now, i still cant figure out why. mummy said maybe i've low blood pressure? or high blood pressure? no idea. felt super bad that i din give baby's mum a lift home. i din really dare to drive long distance with such condition.

//i wanna be in your arms all day through. just laze on the couch, with LUsh 99.5 in the background. pure bliss. i love you baby.//

in my past..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!!! My daddy is the sweetes...
-chants- i miss my baby. i want my baby. sigh. he'...
im addicted to Nora Roberts' novel. like wad leigh...
it's time for me to post my xmas wishlist!!! in ra...
im relieved to be back in Singapore. The experienc...
my flight has been delayed till 4.30am. very nice....
only recently, im fucking lousy at parking my own ...
i realised that whenever projs are piling up, i wi...
im a happy girl today because baby came down after...
i couldnt slp the whole night. was thinking about ...