-chants- i miss my baby. i want my baby. sigh. he's gonna be busy busy busy. i'll be busy with my proj too. so that i can keep my mind occupied. i've got deadlines almost every friday. sigh~ super stressed. but aint showing any stress-symptoms yet.

bought mummy a pair of Swarovski earrings for her birthday. and a night's stay at Ritz. saw many familiar faces. i miss working there. sigh~

im a moody girl. cuz i've got so many things on my mind. need some catching up session with my crescentian darlings. give me a buzz soon.

in my past..

im addicted to Nora Roberts' novel. like wad leigh...
it's time for me to post my xmas wishlist!!! in ra...
im relieved to be back in Singapore. The experienc...
my flight has been delayed till 4.30am. very nice....
only recently, im fucking lousy at parking my own ...
i realised that whenever projs are piling up, i wi...
im a happy girl today because baby came down after...
i couldnt slp the whole night. was thinking about ...
okay. i just realised that there's 2 proposals to ...
I need the full-time Romeo. To express his love fo...