let's see...


15 years ago, I:


1) was only 4yrs old.
2) went to st matthews kindergarten.
3) took the sch bus for the first time. ALONE.
4) the first time i celebrated my bday in a school.
5) became a big sister to my little sister.


10 years ago, I:


1) was in primary 3.
2) got my first gold medal during sports day.
3) had the shortest hair in my entire class.
4) scored all BAND 1 for my maths.
5) was still mummy's little girl.


5 years ago, I:


1) became AH LIAN.
2) ended an abusive relationship with a disgusting bastard.
3) started a relationship with bran.
4) met a bunch of good frenz. (wing, xue, tao, birdy, tiffy, etc)
5) wanted to look like i was 16.


2 years ago, I:


1) i fell in love with the baboon.
2) my life was on the right track.
3) started poly life.
4) made many friends.
5) started my first part-time job as a "hair-dye" promoter.


1 year ago, I:


1) finally could club legally.
2) started learning how to drive.
3) was single.
4) had a birthday party.
5) took up a part-time job as a receptionist.


6 months ago, I:


1) started my internship at the Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore.
2) began to miss school cuz i wansnt used to full-time working life.
3) met many people from all over the world.
4) got my driving license.
5) neglected baboon.


2 months ago, I:


1) was hospitalised.
2) was confused.
3) was single again.
4) miss working cuz internship was ending.
5) started to open up to Cory.


Yesterday, I:


1) went to meet baby after school.
2) was very paranoid.
3) handed in my 1500word reflection.
4) found out about LimeWire.
5) had seafood for dinner.


Today, I:


1) am going to meet baby.
2) will be heading to jasmine's granddad's funeral.
3) am confused. (Shld i go MOS?)
4) feel lazy.
5) want the car!


Tomorrow, I:


1) have to go down to expo to meet clients.
2) wanna go christmas shopping!
3) will miss baby.
4) wanna go sentosa.
5) will see baby only late at night.

in my past..

i cannot seem to wake up for morning classes! it's...
portfolio was handed up on fri. there's plenty of ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!!! My daddy is the sweetes...
-chants- i miss my baby. i want my baby. sigh. he'...
im addicted to Nora Roberts' novel. like wad leigh...
it's time for me to post my xmas wishlist!!! in ra...
im relieved to be back in Singapore. The experienc...
my flight has been delayed till 4.30am. very nice....
only recently, im fucking lousy at parking my own ...
i realised that whenever projs are piling up, i wi...