it's so weird. i thought i updated my blog a few days back? but the post din appear. yikes!


last week was wonderful. had a long weekend with baby since he was clearing leave. intended to go for ZOukout. but din. sucha pity. will definitely go next year!!! this week is so hectic. Edu trip paper deadline this friday, and endless CPM proj meetings coming up. it's gonna be exam week and den one week break. i've got paper on 23rd DEc. other than that, days will be spent rushing CPM proj. urrgh. hate it. or i would have gone for a weekend getaway for sth. boo.


im having a very bad sorethroat. -coughs- and baby is having a bad flu. everyone is falling sick. bad weather. urrgh. i haven been a good girl. kept postponing my Edu trip assignment. i kept giving myself excuse. i need to get my ass down and start doing NOW. it's a 1500 words essay. i hope it's gonna be a breeeze. haha. but i doubt so.


i miss my baby. =( shopping over the weekends for xmas presents! did i mention? i received my first summon last sunday at toa payoh central. 50bucks!!!!! damn it.

in my past..

i cannot seem to wake up for morning classes! it's...
portfolio was handed up on fri. there's plenty of ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!!! My daddy is the sweetes...
-chants- i miss my baby. i want my baby. sigh. he'...
im addicted to Nora Roberts' novel. like wad leigh...
it's time for me to post my xmas wishlist!!! in ra...
im relieved to be back in Singapore. The experienc...
my flight has been delayed till 4.30am. very nice....
only recently, im fucking lousy at parking my own ...
i realised that whenever projs are piling up, i wi...