okay. it's the 3rd day of 2006. let's look back on 2005...



2005
first half of the year was quiet and peaceful. school and going out every weekends. it was very much of a routine. den came my internship at Ritz. i neglected quite a number of people becuz i was too busy with work. every day after work, i felt so tired. all i needed was a rest. the 6mths routine was an experience. i met the most wonderful pple and also the most nasty pple. to conclude, 2005 was a good year. when the clock striked 12 on 31st Dec'05, i saw fireworks. and i was glad baby was by my side. it was after a hard day's work. oh well. the first day i met my baby seems just like yesterday. haha.



2006
my first 3 days of the new year went on very well. my new yr resolutions!



1) to quit smoking
2) to get my diploma and move on to the next stage of my life
3) to save money and go for holiday
4) to get a job
5) to shower everyone with love! haha.



anyway, baby brought me to tapas tree @Clarke Quay for dinner yesterday. the ambience was good, the food was good, the company was good, the weather was good. haha. we din feel like we were in spore. The Tapas Tree is an enticing Spanish tapas bar with its extensive range of authentic Spanish tapas, scenic riverside location, laid-back ambience and live music by a trio of guitarists. the dinner cost quite a bit. but like wad baby said, the food and the ambience made up for it. the service wasnt good though. i enjoyed my first spanish dinner with baby. haha. with lots of love...

in my past..

zouk was quite fun yesterday. MAMBO night. still n...
christmas shopping with mummy went well today!! we...
i want ABSOLUT VODKA PEACH. NOW. it's damn good. V...
finally went down to zouk yesterday with baby, sam...
shld i go zouk tonight? im still deciding. at this...
let's see...15 years ago, I:1) was only 4yrs old.2...
yay! Edu trip reflection DONE! =) thanks to jazzy ...
it's so weird. i thought i updated my blog a few d...
i cannot seem to wake up for morning classes! it's...
portfolio was handed up on fri. there's plenty of ...