CMP presentation is finally over!!! im left with the fucking CPM reflection and yay! =)wore my ALDO heels to sch for presentation today. and FUCKING HELL, it hurts like mad. i swear not to buy ALDO heels again, even though it may look pretty on the shelf! basket.


my blog is so quiet. nobody reads it anymore. nobody tags anymore. this has now become a private thing for me, myself and I. wadever.


im so confused. what am i going to do after i graduate? i've a few options. apply for local Us and wait for their reply in May. Apply for SQ immediately after graduate. Go back to Ritz or any other hotels. right. i will tink abt this over CNY...


anyway, went chinatown with baby. haha. so fuN! laughed at everything and anything. gigglez. it's been a while since we really laughed like today. even though it was only a short while, but it was quality time. i love my baby. =)

in my past..

i haven been blogging regularly cuz i've been real...
i guess all my frenz know that im that kind of gir...
again. im extremely sleepy. blame it on the perfec...
I AM SO SLEEEPY! i cant do my Lit Review now. i wi...
okay. it's the 3rd day of 2006. let's look back on...
zouk was quite fun yesterday. MAMBO night. still n...
christmas shopping with mummy went well today!! we...
i want ABSOLUT VODKA PEACH. NOW. it's damn good. V...
finally went down to zouk yesterday with baby, sam...
shld i go zouk tonight? im still deciding. at this...