i guess all my frenz know that im that kind of girl who needs attention from the people around me. especially, my loved ones. i dun wanna be neglected. i dun wanna feel neglected. i need to feel that im being cared for. i need to feel that im being loved. i need to feel that the people around me do care for me and that i mean sth to them.


oh well. many many deadlines coming up. just submitted HTM semester paper today. more to come. i cannot imagine compiling CPM report. faints. that's gonna be TOUGH! fuck it.


im not feeling good. negative negative.

in my past..

again. im extremely sleepy. blame it on the perfec...
I AM SO SLEEEPY! i cant do my Lit Review now. i wi...
okay. it's the 3rd day of 2006. let's look back on...
zouk was quite fun yesterday. MAMBO night. still n...
christmas shopping with mummy went well today!! we...
i want ABSOLUT VODKA PEACH. NOW. it's damn good. V...
finally went down to zouk yesterday with baby, sam...
shld i go zouk tonight? im still deciding. at this...
let's see...15 years ago, I:1) was only 4yrs old.2...
yay! Edu trip reflection DONE! =) thanks to jazzy ...