I AM SO SLEEEPY! i cant do my Lit Review now. i will do it tmr morning. i promise i will wake up at 9.30am okay? sigh.


i cant wait to graduate!!! den get a 2mths break or so. either go for SQ interview or find a job. maybe i wanna further my studies? i dunno man. shit. like wad baby told me earlier, it feels like i cant wait to ORD! haha. he and his army days.

in my past..

okay. it's the 3rd day of 2006. let's look back on...
zouk was quite fun yesterday. MAMBO night. still n...
christmas shopping with mummy went well today!! we...
i want ABSOLUT VODKA PEACH. NOW. it's damn good. V...
finally went down to zouk yesterday with baby, sam...
shld i go zouk tonight? im still deciding. at this...
let's see...15 years ago, I:1) was only 4yrs old.2...
yay! Edu trip reflection DONE! =) thanks to jazzy ...
it's so weird. i thought i updated my blog a few d...
i cannot seem to wake up for morning classes! it's...