i haven been blogging regularly cuz i've been really busy. life's been a bitch. sch, reports, proposals, proj meetings and endless nights facing the computer. im now trying to complete my htm seminar's portfolio. after this, will be htm seminar interview, cpm presentation and interview. AND I WILL BE FUCKING DONE WITH PROJECTS! im a free girl from feb onwards. so for those girlies whom i haven met up for donkey years! pls give me a msg and we'll meet up yea? as for those who kept asking me out and i've been postponing it. im sorry. im really busy with school. graduating soon. i have no choice but to give my last shot. i just hope to pass my CPM proj. -prays hard-



just got back from baby's place. early reunion dinner at his place because his mum will be leaving for mauritius on 28th jan. two weeks holiday! so fuN! i wanna go toooo...i wanna go holidaying soon after graduation. might be going aussie in june/july cuz baby wanna go over to visit his best fren. so i gotta start working in feb to earn enuff money. but i need a short getaway in march or so. sigh. DE-stress.



i cried over the phone when i was talking to baby last night. started having negative thots about us. i texted him, saying lotsa negative shit. and when i saw him last night for a short while. i was really quiet. i thot maybe, i wasnt suitable for him at all. i feel that im not pretty enuff. im not mature enuff. im not understanding enuff. im not caring enuff. im not independent enuff. almost anything u can think off. i was feeling so inferior suddenly. i felt so insecure. i cried while i was driving home yesterday. im sucha little girl. how.


anyway, he bought me a stalk of gerbera! a baby pink one! =) he bought it to cheer me up. sweet. i saw a bouquet of HOT PINK GERBERA! silk ones. i saw them online for some vday promotions. wooo. they are so pretty! hee. gerbera makes me think of my baby. the first bouquet of flowers he bought for me was gerbera. baby pink ones. when i came back from dubai, he bought me the same thing. =) my romeo eh. lotsa love.


i better get my ass off to type my HTM PORTFOLIO. urrgh. dread doing it. fuck fuck fuck.

in my past..

i guess all my frenz know that im that kind of gir...
again. im extremely sleepy. blame it on the perfec...
I AM SO SLEEEPY! i cant do my Lit Review now. i wi...
okay. it's the 3rd day of 2006. let's look back on...
zouk was quite fun yesterday. MAMBO night. still n...
christmas shopping with mummy went well today!! we...
i want ABSOLUT VODKA PEACH. NOW. it's damn good. V...
finally went down to zouk yesterday with baby, sam...
shld i go zouk tonight? im still deciding. at this...
let's see...15 years ago, I:1) was only 4yrs old.2...