SO ANGRY!! i just typed one whole chunk and ALL GONE after i posted the entry. urrgh. wth.


basically, i was happy that i finally changed my blogskin after YEARS! it was a "chop chop" job, and i will improvise it when im free. it's simple and sweet. i hope it's also pleasing to my readers' eyes. =) how thoughtful of me.


went vday shopping with marky today in town. i was more than an hr late. oppsy. luckily he's patient enuff not to scream at me. cuz i woke up really late. anyway, i bought more sth and he bought sth too! haha. surprise surprise!


anyway, i gave baby the leather cushion i bought the other day. cuz i wanna cheer him up. he's been really stressed up at work recently. sigh. poor boy. well. his has got the letters "LOVE" stitched on it. really pretty. and i bought myself one toO! mine is "BABE". haha. wadeva.


im f-ing hungry!! and i hate to work tmr! i hate the job!! and i learnt a very impt lesson today. when buying TOTO, must buy QUICKPICK!!!! damn.

in my past..

baby surprised me with an advanced birthday gift. ...
i guess i will be a good girl tmr and do my calcul...
instead of cocolatte, mambo-ed at zouk yesterday. ...
I AM FUCKING DONE WITH MY LAST REPORT. bloody hell...
CMP presentation is finally over!!! im left with t...
i haven been blogging regularly cuz i've been real...
i guess all my frenz know that im that kind of gir...
again. im extremely sleepy. blame it on the perfec...
I AM SO SLEEEPY! i cant do my Lit Review now. i wi...
okay. it's the 3rd day of 2006. let's look back on...