I AM FUCKING DONE WITH MY LAST REPORT. bloody hell. i was typing crap. fuck care. i am DONE DONE DONE. i can rot my days away, concentrating on only calculus. haha. wooo! cocolatte tonight!! alvin's birthday bash! cant wait to drink my night away, mingling with the crowd, dancing and groooving. but my baby wont be there with me. he's working. poor boy. he din get to slp last night. we went to meet his fren from hk at opium bar (Indochine). stayed till 2am. i drove myself home instead of sending him cuz i was really tired last night. he reached home at 2.45am, bathed, and left for work. sigh. he's working really hard. he doesnt want to get an MC even if he's really sick! -shakes head-


i dun like the sight of his ex gf. it makes me sick. i dunno why. im not trying to be petty here or wad. really. there's no nid to be jealous of her also. im much younger. im sweeter. im fun loving! haha. wadever. maybe, i should learn to be more OPEN-minded and not NARROW-minded. but for now, i dun want to meet her again. the next time i meet her, it will be on MY wedding day. haha. ignore me. im just typing nonsense. and more nonsense. i feel that i haven been relating to my frenz about myself recently. my recent blog entries are so superficial and brief. no more inner thoughts like before. i dunno why. maybe, i lost touch with my blog. i hope i haven lost touch with my friends.


CNY was okay. i dun feel excited nor happy anymore. it feels just like any other day. my dad used to blast CNY songs on the first day. but not anymore. he used to wake us up early in the morning for visiting. but not anymore. i used to love bah kua and pineapple tarts. but not anymore. believe me. i din touch any CNY goodies at all. maybe just one or two pieces. i lost S$50 in blackjack. sai. din play mahjong this yr. no chance. no khakis oso.


fuck it. im sleepy. woke up at 9am to complete my portfolio. thanks jasmine lahling for helping me print and submit. im too lazy to go all the way to sch just to submit the bloody cpm shit.


happy lunar new yr to all!


btw, my birthday is coming!!! i cant wait. wishlist will be up soon.

in my past..

CMP presentation is finally over!!! im left with t...
i haven been blogging regularly cuz i've been real...
i guess all my frenz know that im that kind of gir...
again. im extremely sleepy. blame it on the perfec...
I AM SO SLEEEPY! i cant do my Lit Review now. i wi...
okay. it's the 3rd day of 2006. let's look back on...
zouk was quite fun yesterday. MAMBO night. still n...
christmas shopping with mummy went well today!! we...
i want ABSOLUT VODKA PEACH. NOW. it's damn good. V...
finally went down to zouk yesterday with baby, sam...