i realised that only after i changed my blogskin that my taggie is active again. haha. i guess all my readers were bored with my previous skin. hahaha. wadever.


watched I NOT STUPID TOO last night with mummy, cousins and aunty. it was good. i cried buckets!!! those who went through the rebellious stage during secondary school shld watch it. 4/5 stars. and this daddy who sat infront of me, was crying and wiping his eyes every 5 seconds!! den he kept kissing his son. so sweet. =)


valentine's day is just two days away. and so is my birthday. hmm. it's gonna be a simple and quiet one. a romantic getaway, 2D1N. haha. i cant wait. cosying and dvds marathon. woo.


alleybar tmr with the sisters!!! i cant wait too. haha. i miss alice, gid and sheryl. it's been so long since the 4 of us sat down and gossip. ours is always intense gossiping. haha. right? hope i dun forget to bring my camera!

in my past..

SO ANGRY!! i just typed one whole chunk and ALL GO...
baby surprised me with an advanced birthday gift. ...
i guess i will be a good girl tmr and do my calcul...
instead of cocolatte, mambo-ed at zouk yesterday. ...
I AM FUCKING DONE WITH MY LAST REPORT. bloody hell...
CMP presentation is finally over!!! im left with t...
i haven been blogging regularly cuz i've been real...
i guess all my frenz know that im that kind of gir...
again. im extremely sleepy. blame it on the perfec...
I AM SO SLEEEPY! i cant do my Lit Review now. i wi...