okay. im addicted to the book, memoirs of a geisha. there goes my calculus revision. becuz i cant seem to put the book down! well. im left with dec supp paper and tagging of my textbook. =)


went over baby's place yesterday. he cooked yummilicious dinner! char kway teow. Ritz style. hahaha. wadever. anyway, we went grocery shopping tgt at toa payoh. the FAIRPRICE there is so cramp!! i dun like at all. both of us were practically squeezing through people. haha. and i bought FEMALE magazine from there. GUESS WAD!!! i picked the DEFECT mag. one in a million. i only found out when i opened it at home cuz it was wrapped up! so irritating right. six bucks leh. a whole chunk of pages were "stapled" at the centre, cannot even flip through. WTH. luckily baby's cousin is so kind, she offered to bring it back and change it for me. =) thanks may!


i miss my baby already even though we've been seeing each other for the past few days. opppsy. we were suppose to meet today, but guess he will be ultra tired after work today due to being so busy at work. ASIA AEROSPACE rem? so i shall be good and stay home. and im gonna start work on wed & thurs. SIGH...i dun want...........................

in my past..

by the way....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! -love-
im f-ing tired and slpy. my back is still aching. ...
im finally free to upload some pictures to my blog...
the messy me. with the charming him. love. 
baby was blinded by the camera's multiple flashes!! 
Valentine's Day 2006. Princess Sarah's Birthday. 
baby decorated the melted cake. so princessy. i lo...
me & gid chair chair. alleybar. 
alice jie jie & me. =) 
dinner at Ritz chinese restaurant last night was g...