haven been busy with work this week. finally, am off today. & tmr. been contemplating if i shld go back ritz for full time. hmm. we'll see how. and i missed SQ interview last weekend. well. i guess i wont be flying anytime sooner.


the past two days were terrible. cried my eyes out & went to work with puffy eyes. had a serious quarrel with baby & it was really horrible. i guess the both of us were not in our best moods. plus miscommunication. it was hell. when we met up yesterday, i still felt like shit. he came and surprised me at work. headed to lavender for dinner. den went over to his place for a while. all of a sudden, i felt really upset & hurt. so i said i wanna go home. in the car, i started pouting. and when he kissed me, i cried like fuck. i am pretty sure we cant settle problems over the phone cuz the possibility of miscommunication is high! we have to see each other & talk things out. there wont be a next time. i hope.



in my past..

im in a very disgusting mood right now. fuck. i ha...
okay. im addicted to the book, memoirs of a geisha...
by the way....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! -love-
im f-ing tired and slpy. my back is still aching. ...
im finally free to upload some pictures to my blog...
the messy me. with the charming him. love. 
baby was blinded by the camera's multiple flashes!! 
Valentine's Day 2006. Princess Sarah's Birthday. 
baby decorated the melted cake. so princessy. i lo...
me & gid chair chair. alleybar.