feel like shit today. 4th call in the morning. customer already made me cry.
then shortly after, i had a thousand of disgusting basket calls.
well. sick and tired of such customers. fuck man. it's THE MONEY!!!

right. i bought sth for baby, suppose to be for our first anni.
and i broke it last night. not chipped, but BROKE, into pieces.
was trying to decorate it.
it's sth really sweet. but well, it's broken.
gives me an excuse to get sth else.
but im cracking my brain man.

and im thinking if he will write me sth nice.
i do not want any gift.
just maybe, a nice romantic dinner.
and a love letter. ;)

in my past..

Life has been good.3 days leave have been approved...
Our Department Chalet: 28/10/2006 (somewhere in Pa...
was at baby's last night.went to work feeling so m...
i did the craziest thing today. went to work. dres...

i did the most RA thing at work today. wait till m...
baby had a talk with his dad last night.uncle stan...
dinner at my aunt's place later. after work still ...
i miss sch, miss the girls, miss the food. Happy ...
oh boy. ive got so many nice pictures to post. but...