Pictures OVERLOADED!


see so many presents in my room? my mum bought them for our relatives. having the annual xmas party at my godma's place this coming sat..

my cousin drew this for my grandma. for her to get well soon. he DREW it himself, mind you. so much effort. talented boy.

baby luke drinking milk! like so yummy.


close up pic of our cute little boy.

the mushrooms left over at xin's place. i brought home and cooked oyster sauce mushrooms!

left over fish fillets.

gung bao prawns, pork and chicken.

my busy family trying to cook all the food!

18/12/07: BHD Xmas Celebration!

cindy jie jie so greeen.

me and the green cushion.

xin busy taking pics of the xmas carols song list.

singing xmas songs!!






was super hungry. ate half way then realised din take pictures. managed to start taking from here

yummy chicken rice from maxwell.


xin and her present from melvin.


my present from azman.

the group 2 for lunch today!

my timer for the camera too fast. keke. candid shot.


nicest boss around.

HT was trying to dance. but i couldnt capture the full pic. what a waste.

our MEOWvin used xin's wrapper to wrap her present. haha

edward got 2 presents leh!



MEOWvin waiting for cab. why? cuz he wanna PIA go tanjong pajar and buy muffins for ALL OF US.










the muffin is super fresh and delicious. THANK U MEOWVIN LAO BAN.

my messy desk.


me and cheng jie jie.



lao ban and me. he is the LAO BAN for xxx nightclub. haha.




thank you girls. for all the lovely presents. i love them all. feel so loved. =)

Have a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


in my past..

oh god. i have been really tired these days. I dun...
SWENSENS ICE-CREAM CAKE! see my cheng jie jie. enj...
My grandma is feeling better. Thank you every one ...
My Fun-filled Weekend!! 7/12/07 - iKEA see how bab...
Kindly refer to: canoepolo.blogspot.comAlvin and h...
7/12/07, Friday Dearest sister. Happy 17th birthda...
EXAM RESULTS!!! OUT! ER - HDP&M - CRHMT - CRBF - P...
Sunday: 02/12/07 yes, you saw it correctly. it's M...
Saturday: 01/12/07 (Advanced Bday Celebration for ...
Friday: 30/11/07 herbal chicken soup with rice @ G...