MMS & SMS

we had a small misunderstanding. and when she came back from her flight, she sms me this. i feel so touched that she loves me. =) SEE! busy until no time to catch up with my loved ones. no nice pics to upload. cuz everyday is sch, proj, home, zzz. boring.

and today, i rec this mms. who is this cute little baby? it's our BABY JAVELLE!!! steph jie jie MMS me to cheer me up from all the proj shit. i feel so happy! u see her face, u wanna smile!! love love.


in my past..

My roooooom! it's in a mess!! the purpose of this ...
SNAIL MAIL addressed to: PRINCESS SARAH LOW!!! wow...
An entry dedicated to THE SPECIAL YOU. you love me...
WORD BLOG again. i haven had the mood to do a PIC...
KUDOS to ELIZ YEO!!!! Her hair went from this LOO...
Ho ho ho. what i am doing here at this hour when i...
STRIP - Ministry of Waxinghey...more..New to Strip...
i pray for my best jiemei, jasmine, to be well.to ...
Happy Birthday daddy. these pictures were taken on...
i am taking a breather here, from the piles of LM ...