An entry dedicated to THE SPECIAL YOU.

you love me even though i always irritate the hell out of u. with my stupid actions, funny f-language and and bitchings about other pple. see ur irritated face here? haha. it's classic!!!

as i continued to always talk nonsense. take a thousand pics of u. ugly or charming. threatened to post on my blog...haha. u wil always show a GIVE UP face. like this! hee. thank u for being my precious baby. i love you!

AND AND AND!!!!




i miss my fucking long silky hair. my classic shampoo advert kinda hair. OMG. today i bumped into veejoy, and she said she miss my long long hair! damn. i like my short hair now, cuz it's FUSS FREE. and i wont feel so warm in this hot hot weather. but....i wanna look sexy and gorgeous with long hair!


in my past..

WORD BLOG again. i haven had the mood to do a PIC...
KUDOS to ELIZ YEO!!!! Her hair went from this LOO...
Ho ho ho. what i am doing here at this hour when i...
STRIP - Ministry of Waxinghey...more..New to Strip...
i pray for my best jiemei, jasmine, to be well.to ...
Happy Birthday daddy. these pictures were taken on...
i am taking a breather here, from the piles of LM ...
JI Meet up! (a quick lunch)Shokudo Japanese Food B...
What a pleasant surprise!!! the two secretive ma...
14th Feb: The Princess's 22nd Birthday!!! went to ...