14th Feb: The Princess's 22nd Birthday!!!



went to meet baby at tpy. then he left my "BAG OF PRESENTS" in the car, while he rushed to central to "get sth urgent". i was left in the car, ALONE with my BAG OF PRESENTS. super tempted to see what's inside, but i din. hee..

he then came running to the car with "THIS!"


ai xin coooookies.


Headed to Goodwood Park Hotel's DIM SAKE BAR for dinner.



this is my BIG PRESENT!! baby bought the wrapper super duper nice. soft velvet kind of material. this wrapper cost $8!!! but super princessy. i like. i thot he sprayed some figurine for me. cuz it's heavy..

our first drink of the night....DSB cocktail for baby, and pussyfoot for me. cuz i driving la..cant drink.


this is from me, to baby. a snow flake crystal and a card. =) he loved it!


The Start of our 7 course dinner...


lychee yu sheng. nice. they use japanese plum sauce, tasted like strawberry sauce.

this is the menu...i tink it's super overpriced. we were practically paying for the ALCOHOL!



the presentation of the food is good. very delicate. taste very unique.



complimentary rose from the restaurant.





oh god. i really dun rem all the dish names. pls refer to the vday menu..






baby trying to act the GOURMET FOOD CRITIC expression when they taste food..



first, look and smell the food first..

frown and put into the mouth to feeel the texture of the food and the taste.


hmmm. taste so good.

the xiao long bao SHOOOTERS. the soup damn shiok.

the champagne.


what a candid pic.


i hate this dish. ginko nuts, with red dates, made into TANG YUAN. i tried to swallow one, cuz baby said it's MONEY!!! costs so much, must eat. but i couldnt swallow it. i spit it out. yucks.

thank u for loving me. for splurging on the over-rated vday dinner, and custom-made the photoframe for me, and the pink thumb drive that u search with effort for me, and lastly, the long awaited handwritten love letter. thank u baby.

i hope u know i love u too. ;) hope u enjoyed the times spent with me, and im sure there will be many more such festivals and ocassions that we can celebrate tgt. thank u for pampering me.

the ROYALE MARTINI tasted fucking goooood!!! but, after a champagne, and now a STRONG martini, i really thot i couldnt drive us home. i was a little high at 9pm. and baby turned really red, from all the alcohol! i love the way they presented this cocktail. damn chio.


i love this pic very very much. pure bliss. i love it when he put his hands on my face. it makes me feel really secure. =)

more champagne for this gentleman!!!

ta-da! the aixin cookies!!! im so happy it's written as HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYS, not HAPPY VDAY! haha. i wanna celebrate my bday, we can forego celebrating vday, cuz EVERYDAY IS VALENTINE's day! right girls?


pictures getting blur. cuz it's self-taken by us. and by the time, BOTH of us were HIGH. not only me. haha..


yess, drink some more madam.

this guy is turning into a RED LOBSTER!! he is officially HIGH. haha. we paid so much for the dinner, to get high as early as 9pm!!


complimentary pralines from the hotel. and i brought it home for my mum. she said it was yummY!

As u guys know, i am so TAM JIA (greeedy for food). i love to eat and eat and never feel full. and as u can see the above dishes, it's so TINY, super fine-dining, ie. ONE ITEM EACH. HELLO! how can i get FULL?? baby was feeling a little hungry too...SOOOOOOO....


we headed to my second fave kway chup stall at TPY!!! we took a cab there cuz i know i was not in a state to drive long distance. $6.80 kway chup makes me a really happy and satisfied girl!!! haha. delicious!!

this photo frame is SO SO SO ME!! i hope it is ONE in a million! plus the photo, it's a perfect gift! love it to bits.

here's the presents. from baby to me.

AND AND AND!! i had a huge, pleasant surprise today!!!


was suppose to meet cheng for dinner at BEPPU. everything was so well planned. i blew my first birthday cake (i din had any cake on my bday itself) today, with the help of cece and steph jie jie!! as i was looking at the menu, ordering food, they popped up from BEHIND ME with a pink strawberry cake!! i was super happy and surprised!! very gan dong!! but cuz i was pissed with my hp for dying on me, i din cry. haha. but i am truely touched. really. they travel all the way to tiong just to have dinner with me!!

and a big thank u to the rest of the BHD dearest who contributed, for the red packet (yes, for sarah's fund), flower, cake and the surprise dinner. whatever it is, i feel very loved this birthday. thank u for making it possible. love u guys. muacks. more pics up with cheng uploads them!

another big thank u to my uni girls who celebrated my bday for me one day in advance, and the effort banner and dress. and also the candies and little bear basket.

BIG BIG thank u to my family members, for the red packets, and to my mummy, who bought the LG viewty for me. plus the yummy dinner treat at imperial restaurant.

big big thank u to the well-wishers, who started sms-ing me since 11.455pm of 13/2 all the way until my hp low batt, auto shut. haha. i KO-ed really early on my bday, and when i woke up, i had super loads of sms. thank u for remembering my bday and wishing me well every single yr. appreciate it. am happy to rec a few overseas sms as well. love.

and lastly, thank u baby. for the wonderful dinner. the amazing date we had since a long time. thank u for everything u have done to make me feel happy and loved. i truly am happy. =) love u loads. i put u the last doesnt mean u are not impt to me ok! the appreciation speech is IN NO RUNNING ORDER!!!



in my past..

Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone! Happy Birthday ...
How to have a good birthday when the deadlines are...
Advanced Bday Celebration!! i am so happy that my...
A mixture of Pictures... who is this big "mummy" l...
This is SOoooo SARAH LOW!!!!!nice! luckily din buy...
NOKIA is fucked up. i am gonna boycott their compa...
CNY pictures OVERLOADED!!!!! 6th Feb: Reunion Dinn...
Over the weekends..... met up with cheng jie jie t...
AUNTY mense came for a surprise visit today.long s...
so many blogs that i read, all about edison chen a...