AUNTY mense came for a surprise visit today.
long story short, i was left stuck in the toilet, waiting for shalyn to bring pad for me.
in the end, jernice was alert enough to realise why i disappeared to the toilet for so long?
and so, she got val to sms me. and ta-da! my saviour of the day.
she brought the pad to the toilet, and saved my life! =)

i am having super bad cramps now.
gosh. i tink i am gonna faint....

test dates, and assignment deadlines are up! damn.

in my past..

so many blogs that i read, all about edison chen a...
A Whole Lot of Fun in SCHOOOOL! haha. shalyn is re...
school projects have been piling up.esp for WIL (W...
Jay Chou Video Clips UP!!!!!
27th Jan, Sunday, Night @ sinming (bishan) prawnin...
ANTM (Shalyn's Edition)part 1 ...
All in a Day's Post! i did this for our 2nd anni...
A Pleasant SURPRISE!!! on impluse. i made an appt ...
Jay Chou's Birthday Concert!! 18/1/08 we went vivo...
Prawning Trip! @bottle tree all the little kids ca...