Prawning Trip! @bottle tree

all the little kids catching longkang fish. $10.



baby walking in like a model huh. haha.

this little boy damn naughty. keep using his hands to catch the prawns. azmi and baby wanted to kick his ass. hahaha.

the prawning POND!


baby having some time ALONE.
then came azmi! haha...



the disgusting bait. dunno issit liver or chicken heart.








letting the boys have some time on their own...




this pic super funny. i caught azmi tripped on the chair. hahah.

waiting for the prawns to eat the bait. no luck!






do you think my baby shld cut his hair?? haha..




baby is getting really frustrated that he din get any prawns!


i've decided to take over and try!

to my surprise, and our surprise, i caught the first prawn of the day!!!!!!!!!!

our bag of 5 prawns. 3 by me, 2 by azmi. baby? NO LUCK! haha. it was super fun and that is the start of my new hobby. PRAWNING! and baby's new hobby too! =)
and i am having big problems uploading the pics from jay's concert. dunno why. think the file too big. be patient. it will be up soon. btw, my fren told me jay went zouk after fri's concert!! NB!


in my past..

took half day at work yesterday.in the morning, my...
Room. Revamp. Rubbish. Refurbish. Re-Paint. 11th, ...
Some words from me to you: (enough of my cooking p...
Cook Dinner #3: Simple Fare: 9/1/08 stir fry pork...
6/1/08: Sunday Brunch @ Dragon Phoenix Restaurant ...
Dear Ms Low,NOTICE OF PARKING OFFENCE NO. : xxxxxx...
Baby's Grandma's Bday! @ 5/1/08 while waiting for ...
PRINCESS Sarah CUT AWAy her LONG SILKY HAIR!!!!! o...
Nerd or Psychopathtic? the model here does not wis...
Sarahdee, the Chef tonight. @4/1/08heard mum sayin...