Room. Revamp. Rubbish. Refurbish. Re-Paint.
11th, 12th & 13th Jan: Fri, Sat & Sun

one of the many super classic findings. LOVEGETY Card. with my sister, and cousin. woaahha. OR-BIT looking.

now, the 3 of us. this pic is not very flattering for my cousin. but this is the only pic of her i have on my laptop. she is actually very chio and skinny now. =) then my devil sister and me. no more orbit face.
after work on fri, started with packing the cupboard. ALL THE RUBBISH.

sailormoon cards!! i tink i spent most of my primary school allowance on them.


i used to collect super loads of phonecards. thot it was COLLECTOR's items. but after going to all those flea markets, i think those that i collected are of no value. so decied to dumb them all!

my sis's power ranger shiny card.


my D&T works in sec 1 &2.

more of D&T stuffs.

wah. all these priceless bottles of stars. =)

hp cover. piglet. cute.

WOAHHH....moutain of soft-toys.

MORE RUBBISH!!!!



transit link card. rem we used coins to scrap off the top of the card, and stick neoprints? haha

bathing time for them.


potato and pork fried. from baby's mama. nice.




all these toys will be leaving in the squeezy little cupboard. haha. once u open the door, all will fall out.

ta da! the first layer of paint!



i love this paint colour! thot it would be RED. it turned out to be like HOT PINK. nice.



jotun paint is good. not super smelly.


see the clock? it's nearly 3.50 AM!!! we were still painting. started from 10pm till abt 5am, and continued the next day........it was fun painting tgt. when i became kinda stoned, baby came and disturb me. HOW? by painting my hand!!!!! haha. and i painted his too! so fun! nice BONDING session baby! ;)


i'll need to thank my rockstar baby for helping me out!!! without him, i would not have done it on my own. the paint was given by his cousin nearly 2 yrs ago. UNTIL NOW! then i've decided to get my ass moving, and repaint and revamp my room. this pic of his was taken by louis about a year back. nice ah. =) haha. i like. he liked it too. anyway, both baby and me had backaches, neckaches, feetaches, and every where ache la. wah lao. din remember painting a room was that tiring. my god. and i kinda threw my temper at baby on sunday morning. sorry baby! went ikea, and guess what? their computer system for cashiering srewed up! and no transactions to be done at all!!! so everyone was left their stuffs at the cashier. and us, we went achorpoint for a good dinner. my treat! =) so next week will be refurbishing the room, and going to tampines ikea!! yay!!! so many things to buy!!! curtains, mirror, whiteboard, table, mat, chair, waredrobe, etc......THanks baby, once again, for being so patient. love you!!


in my past..

Some words from me to you: (enough of my cooking p...
Cook Dinner #3: Simple Fare: 9/1/08 stir fry pork...
6/1/08: Sunday Brunch @ Dragon Phoenix Restaurant ...
Dear Ms Low,NOTICE OF PARKING OFFENCE NO. : xxxxxx...
Baby's Grandma's Bday! @ 5/1/08 while waiting for ...
PRINCESS Sarah CUT AWAy her LONG SILKY HAIR!!!!! o...
Nerd or Psychopathtic? the model here does not wis...
Sarahdee, the Chef tonight. @4/1/08heard mum sayin...
G7 Dinner: 3/1/08 haha, i love this pic. both so ...
i have my jay chou tickets already!!!!! Thanks Hyn...