Cook Dinner #3: Simple Fare: 9/1/08

stir fry pork slices with ginger, sesame oil, onions

fried egg with onions and chilli.

fried egg. DONE. yeah. everyday must have diff kind of fried eggs. cuz my ah love fried eggs. =)

veggie with ikan bilis soup and fishballs. sth light. and also similar steamed fish as the other day. my ah gong loves steam fish. cannot have a meal WITHOUT steam fish.

okay. today, after i cooked, then my ah gong's friend bought many food like prawns, yam ring and roast chicken!!! so much food today. my god. i hope no leftovers. back to work tmr. OT project will start soooon. sigh. it's so shitttty. hate projects. =(

and i need to paint my room before CNY. dunno can make it or not. have got super loads of soft toys to clear from my room. sigh. and i am super super super broke. pay not in yet. damn.

baby, i dunno if you will see this. i miss you. =)


in my past..

6/1/08: Sunday Brunch @ Dragon Phoenix Restaurant ...
Dear Ms Low,NOTICE OF PARKING OFFENCE NO. : xxxxxx...
Baby's Grandma's Bday! @ 5/1/08 while waiting for ...
PRINCESS Sarah CUT AWAy her LONG SILKY HAIR!!!!! o...
Nerd or Psychopathtic? the model here does not wis...
Sarahdee, the Chef tonight. @4/1/08heard mum sayin...
G7 Dinner: 3/1/08 haha, i love this pic. both so ...
i have my jay chou tickets already!!!!! Thanks Hyn...
01/01/08: Meet up with Alvin, Gen & Sammy so touch...
New Year's Eve: 31/12/07 bumped into my belo0ved t...