i have my jay chou tickets already!!!!!
Thanks Hyna. for keeping the tickets for me. even though there are pple out there who gave you high price to buy over the tickets, you were still willing to sell to me at the original price. appreciate it very much. =) i die die also wont RE-sell. dun worry. even for a $1000!
i am so happy! cant wait to go for the concert on 18th Jan. lalalala. happy girl!!!

in my past..

01/01/08: Meet up with Alvin, Gen & Sammy so touch...
New Year's Eve: 31/12/07 bumped into my belo0ved t...
Here is a Toast to the end of 2007, and Cheers to ...
JB road Trip: 29/12 & 30/12 went to this trendy re...
a dinner date with Geok: 26/12/07 my fave, thai ex...
i am not happy.and i am very tired.how long more c...
24th DEC: Barnsburry Restaurant service damn slow....
LOW's family gathering on 22 Dec, Sat. Godma's hou...
Bumped into Daniel on Friday night.and Leigh on Su...
PARKING PONTIANAK********************** i dunno wh...