Bumped into Daniel on Friday night.
and Leigh on Sunday Noon.
Nice seeing my friends. Even though only mini chats, but still. Happy to see those faces.

************************************************
Anyway, Christmas is tomorrow.
And guess what? My Christmas mood is ALL GONE!!
am working today. kena fucked by customers.
talking to dumb-ass people.
my god. it's really driving me nuts.

Yes, 2 year into this job. and i am still complaining.
i should be USED to all these scoldings, and unreasonable shitters.
But im sorry, i can never get used to these shit.
and this job is making me a very angry person.

nothing for me to look forward to. i just wanna go home and SLEEEP! fuck.

in my past..

PARKING PONTIANAK********************** i dunno wh...
Break Time @ WORK! manicure session. PROFESSIONAL ...
Thursday: 20/12/07Grandma's Advanced Bday Celebrat...
19/12/07 Wednesday Night Dinner @ Redhill Market s...
AND!!!!!!! my sis passed her Nlevels with flying c...
Xmas Gathering at Xin's Place: 16/12/07 Sunday fin...
Pictures OVERLOADED! see so many presents in my ro...
oh god. i have been really tired these days. I dun...
SWENSENS ICE-CREAM CAKE! see my cheng jie jie. enj...
My grandma is feeling better. Thank you every one ...