PARKING PONTIANAK
**********************
i dunno what the fuck i did to deserve this.
the min i parked my car. for a good bah kut teh at Havelock.
i hope i wont kena any summon. cuz it was 1055pm.
and i ASS-U-ME-D that i din need to put any coupon.
so i saved 50cents, and after a $12 dinner.
i kena a $30 summon at 1059pm.
i went to the car at 1120pm.
and to my horror, the damn long piece of paper was dangling from my windscreen.
ccb. FUCKING PONTIANAK really needs to hit their fucking quota huh!!!!
dunno where the fuck they were hiding man.
behind the bushes or what?
NABEI!!!! $30 i can buy a top ok!!! or a FAR EAST BAG! urrgh.

in my past..

Break Time @ WORK! manicure session. PROFESSIONAL ...
Thursday: 20/12/07Grandma's Advanced Bday Celebrat...
19/12/07 Wednesday Night Dinner @ Redhill Market s...
AND!!!!!!! my sis passed her Nlevels with flying c...
Xmas Gathering at Xin's Place: 16/12/07 Sunday fin...
Pictures OVERLOADED! see so many presents in my ro...
oh god. i have been really tired these days. I dun...
SWENSENS ICE-CREAM CAKE! see my cheng jie jie. enj...
My grandma is feeling better. Thank you every one ...
My Fun-filled Weekend!! 7/12/07 - iKEA see how bab...