19/12/07
Wednesday Night Dinner @ Redhill Market

see all the yummy food!!! "ang sua" is the best place to stay in. =)

the delicious fried chicken wings all the way from GHIM MOH to REDHILL. haha. and the aunty is super bang sai face.

the super spicy stingray.

nice dinner again with cheng and baby. baby was kinda upset abt certain stuffs. so he was rather quiet. all in all, a good dinner. and both of us walked home from redhill!!! OMG. felt so tired after that. perspired like mad.


in my past..

AND!!!!!!! my sis passed her Nlevels with flying c...
Xmas Gathering at Xin's Place: 16/12/07 Sunday fin...
Pictures OVERLOADED! see so many presents in my ro...
oh god. i have been really tired these days. I dun...
SWENSENS ICE-CREAM CAKE! see my cheng jie jie. enj...
My grandma is feeling better. Thank you every one ...
My Fun-filled Weekend!! 7/12/07 - iKEA see how bab...
Kindly refer to: canoepolo.blogspot.comAlvin and h...
7/12/07, Friday Dearest sister. Happy 17th birthda...
EXAM RESULTS!!! OUT! ER - HDP&M - CRHMT - CRBF - P...