i am not happy.
and i am very tired.
how long more can i hold on?
i dunno.
i dun think im demanding.
but i feel, u are not keeping up with me.
because i dun need someone who sleeps 24hours to be my companion.
and i mean what i say.
because ultimately, i need someone who interacts with me by starting a new day, bright and early. and not sleep from 1am to 6pm daily.

in my past..

24th DEC: Barnsburry Restaurant service damn slow....
LOW's family gathering on 22 Dec, Sat. Godma's hou...
Bumped into Daniel on Friday night.and Leigh on Su...
PARKING PONTIANAK********************** i dunno wh...
Break Time @ WORK! manicure session. PROFESSIONAL ...
Thursday: 20/12/07Grandma's Advanced Bday Celebrat...
19/12/07 Wednesday Night Dinner @ Redhill Market s...
AND!!!!!!! my sis passed her Nlevels with flying c...
Xmas Gathering at Xin's Place: 16/12/07 Sunday fin...
Pictures OVERLOADED! see so many presents in my ro...