PRINCESS Sarah CUT AWAy her LONG SILKY HAIR!!!!!

omg. i am already missing my long silky hair with super lots of split ends and pubic hair lookalike. but damn....

NOW!!!!






i miss touching my long silky hair!!!!! pls leave comments on my new hairstyle ok. i wanna be assured that it's okay. now i feel much lighter. no hair loss already. i look very fresh? younger? that's how i feel la. i dun have long sexy hair anymore!!! i dun feel sexy anymore!!! how how how!!!! i had to wait till i had enough courage to go snip off my long long hair. oh man.....i think i gonna whine and whine abt it. i look so young and innocent? finally i look young huh. haha. if not pple always say i CHAO LAO! nb. but i like this new hair la. keke. new year, new look. enough said. no more whining from me. hurmph.

in my past..

Nerd or Psychopathtic? the model here does not wis...
Sarahdee, the Chef tonight. @4/1/08heard mum sayin...
G7 Dinner: 3/1/08 haha, i love this pic. both so ...
i have my jay chou tickets already!!!!! Thanks Hyn...
01/01/08: Meet up with Alvin, Gen & Sammy so touch...
New Year's Eve: 31/12/07 bumped into my belo0ved t...
Here is a Toast to the end of 2007, and Cheers to ...
JB road Trip: 29/12 & 30/12 went to this trendy re...
a dinner date with Geok: 26/12/07 my fave, thai ex...
i am not happy.and i am very tired.how long more c...