Nerd or Psychopathtic?


the model here does not wish to reveal her identity. so that explained "mozaic the eyes".

she's playing the role of some tv character we saw.



super cute.

Here comes the CHEF!!!!!!!!


this one i looked like the HEI BAI WU CHANG. owhahaha.

the chef hat is baby's. he left it at my place last time, when he was still at ritz. haha

i had fun and enjoyed my time with the MODEL. ;)

in my past..

Sarahdee, the Chef tonight. @4/1/08heard mum sayin...
G7 Dinner: 3/1/08 haha, i love this pic. both so ...
i have my jay chou tickets already!!!!! Thanks Hyn...
01/01/08: Meet up with Alvin, Gen & Sammy so touch...
New Year's Eve: 31/12/07 bumped into my belo0ved t...
Here is a Toast to the end of 2007, and Cheers to ...
JB road Trip: 29/12 & 30/12 went to this trendy re...
a dinner date with Geok: 26/12/07 my fave, thai ex...
i am not happy.and i am very tired.how long more c...
24th DEC: Barnsburry Restaurant service damn slow....